Friday, December 30, 2011

Candy nails......

This candy nails are a week old. I did this manicure for Christmas holidays. I got sooo busy with family and friends, didn't get time to upload :(
Here for this I used 2 colors. Both from Enchant - White and red. First applied white color polish on the base coat. Then red stripes are made on that and after drying I applied top coat. I wanted this stripes to look different from one another. I used nail art brush to make stripes. 
Here you can see my candy nails :) I liked how yummy it made my nails look! Whenever I looked at my nails I felt like eating candy :) 
This Christmas I got  lot of nail accessories like rhinestone, nail stickers, stamps and crackle nail polishes. I will be posting about that in my future post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment