Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hello kitty :):)


Today I am gonna post my Hello kitty collection. I like all pretty things. Hello kitty is  one of my favorite characters:):) I got these as a gift on my Birthday this year from my husband:) Here is the picture of kitty ring, it has got  nice pretty pink stones on it. It looks so pretty I just keep staring at my finger:):)


What you see in this picture is complete set. It has a pair of ear rings, a  finger ring and a bracelet. I wanted to buy this from a long time but somehow couldn't buy. My husband surprised me by bringing these cuties as a gift.   


This is my cute little kitty wallet. I can keep only money in this no other make up accessories. But still its so cute and pink:)


Here comes my  sweet , pink hello kitty plushie. This one is so cute :):);). It has got wings so I thought this must be angel:) Look at those wings the color combination is lovely, thinking to use this color combination for one of my future manicures. Hope you all like it. Let me know what you think about this collection. C ya

No comments:

Post a Comment