Sunday, September 25, 2011

Silver glitters with red curves.....

This manicure what I am posting today is very simple and pretty!!!! Yes its not dark very light and pleasant color. Its a polish called - 194 Silver Glitterati from Paris collection. Its a product of UAE.  It has glitters on it. This is picture of single coat.

Here its little more glittery!!!! When I applied  2 coats.I like the messy look.
I thought of drawing some red curves so that it will look little bright. And used red 3D stickers to give some effects. 
This is how My nails looked after I applied top coat on my nails. The cloth what you can see in the background is one of my tops which I thought of wearing when I have this Mani on my nails:):) Soon I will be posting about dresses too. Right now no time for that in my hands:):) But Posting about dresses and accessories is one of my biggest wish.. Hope It will come true!!!:):)
Keep smiling and happy polishing:) C ya.....

No comments:

Post a Comment